Why "For Sale By Owner"?
What would you do with an extra $5,000, $10,000, $15,000 or even $20,000? Maybe a tropical cruise, a Paris vacation, a new ski boat for your lake home, a riding lawn mower for your new large lawn, your kids college education, help funding your retirement?
These things are within your grasp when you decide to list your home "For Sale By Owner" instead of listing it with a realtor.
A realtor will traditionally charge you 6% to list your home. At closing the listing agent normally gets 3% and the buyer's agent normally gets 3%.
Multiply your estimated sales price by 6% to see how much you save if you deal directly with a buyer (without any realtor involvement). (Example: $200,000 X 6% = $12,000 savings!) Multiply your estimated sales price by 3% to see how much you can save by listing your home "by owner" and still paying a buyer's agent 3%. (Example: $200,000 X 3% = $6,000 savings!)
By going "for sale by owner" you avoid paying 3% to the listing broker. You can still encourage buyer's agents to show your home by putting it on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and being willing to pay the buyer's agent 2.5-3% at closing.
Do you have to do more work? Sure you do! You must determine a competitive price, be available to show your home to prospective buyers (a lockbox makes this effortless!), and be willing to deal directly with the buyer to negotiate the sale. But you won't be alone - we are available to help you every step of the way!
- We have 18+ years of experience in assisting homeowners just like you in selling their home "by owner" and saving thousands of dollars
- We come to your home for a 2.5-3 hour consultation. We work with you to stage your home effectively for showings and for the photo shoot; take amazing photos of your home; create your detailed, room-by-room home description; answer all your questions about the process.
- Our local support gets your questions answered quicker!
- Stunning, professional photography of your home gets it sold quicker!
- Beautiful, easily identified signage.
- All your questions get answered with one phone call, text, or email to our office!
- Amanda (as a licensed realtor working under our affiliated real estate broker) maintains your listing on both ForSale-ByOwner.com and the MLS. This saves you time and the frustration of dealing with multiple support people!
- Everything we do is PROFESSIONAL! Call any of our existing clients and ask about their experience with us!
- Have a question? You get a personalized answer from Amanda with a phone call, text, or email to our office!
- Pay us ONCE! Your home is listed on ForSale-ByOwner.com as well as the MLS for up to ONE YEAR with no hidden fees or extra costs at closing!